Terms and conditions of the Pranify Yoga LLC Auto-Renew Membership (“Membership Agreement”)
- FREEDOM AND STANDARD MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
- I hereby grant Pranfiy Yoga LLC, Pranify Yoga Seattle or Pranify Yoga Kelowna (“PYS or PYK”) express permission to charge my credit card a monthly fee of $135 (Live Vital Membership) in exchange for unlimited access to PYS or PYK classes. I understand that participation in PYS or PYK classes is subject to my observance of PYS or PYK standard policies.
- I hereby agree and understand that this membership is month to month for this Membership Agreement. I may cancel my Membership Agreement without incurring any additional fees or penalties by providing PYS or PYK with written notification of my cancellation request at least 1 month in advance of my next pre-authorization payment date.
- I hereby agree to inform PYS or PYK of any change in my credit card information (i.e. expiration date, new account number, etc) at least 5 days in advance of my next pre-authorized payment date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- I hereby confirm that I am the authorized cardholder of the provided credit card account and that the provided credit card account is in good standing.
- I hereby understand that I may request a suspension (“Suspension”) of this Membership Agreement should I wish to place my membership on temporary hold, without cancellation, during a time when I am unable to attend PYLLC classes. To qualify for a Suspension, the requested hold period must be one month at a time. I will specify the date on which I wish the Suspension to begin (“Suspension Start Date”) and the date on which I wish the Suspension to end (“Suspension End Date”).
- I hereby understand that this Membership Agreement does not give me priority over any other PYS or PYK class participants and that class capacity is limited.
Pranify Yoga Seattle and Pranify Yoga Kelowna TERMS OF SERVICE AND WAIVER AGREEMENT
- By agreeing to the terms of the Pranify Yoga Seattle and Pranify Yoga Kelowna Terms of Service and Waiver Agreement (the “Agreement”), and in consideration for permission to participate in Pranify Yoga Seattle and Pranify Yoga Kelowna (“PYS or PYK”) classes at the affiliated PYS or PYK studios located at (i) 7110 Woodlawn Ave NE, Seattle, Washington 98115 (PYS) and (ii) 206-2900 Pandosy St, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y1V9 (PYK) (each location a “Studio” and collectively, the “Studios”), you confirm your understanding of, and agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress reduction and relief of muscular tension. I also understand that risk of injury, even serious disability, is part of participation in yoga, and such risk cannot be eliminated. I understand that participation in PYS or PYK classes at the Studios may involve the practice of “hot yoga” (in temperatures of approximately 103 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 degrees Celsius). I understand that by my use of the Studios, there is risk of physical injury to me, and I assume full responsibility for such risk. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture, ask for help from the instructor and/or stop participating in the class.
- I understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I acknowledge and affirm that I am responsible for consulting with a physician and deciding whether to participate in yoga at the Studios. Based on my physician’s advice, and my own assessment of my health, I represent that I do not suffer from any physical or mental difficulties that would make it inadvisable for me to participate in yoga classes.
- I am solely responsible for (i) having regular physical examinations to ensure that there is no change in my health that would make it inadvisable for me to use the Studios in the future; (ii) discontinuing my use of the Studios whenever my physician so suggests, or whenever it would be prudent to discontinue in light of my physical or mental condition; (iii) ensuring that any equipment at the Studios (the “Equipment”) is in good condition before I use it; (iv) ensuring that I use the Equipment properly; and (v) ensuring that I only use the Equipment for the intended purpose. Knowing all of these things, I assume all of the risks associated with the use of the Studios and the Equipment.
- I shall comply with any rules or regulations that owners or managers of any of the Studios may establish for use of any of the Studios. I shall also comply with any amendments or other modifications of those rules or regulations.
- I am responsible for any damage I may directly or indirectly cause to any of the Studios. In addition, I will inform the Studio manager if I notice any damage to the Studios or any of the Equipment.
- I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition(s) that would prevent my full participation in group or private yoga classes, workshops and retreats offered by any of the PYS or PYK Entities, and that I have not, within the past 14-days, experienced any symptoms that could be associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19) or, to my knowledge, been close to anyone who was either known or suspected to have had symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19 during the same time period.
I will update the PYS or PYK Entities as to any changes in my medical condition or contact with others with known or suspected exposure to COVID-19.
- I will not enter any of the Studios or participate in any yoga classes, workshops, or retreats offered by the PYS or PYK Entities if I experience symptoms, or, to my knowledge, come in contact with anyone who was either known or suspected to have had symptoms within the past 14-days, associated with COVID-19 or any other sign of illness, including, without limitation, fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat, or if I have a suspected, or diagnosed or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- I understand that third parties may occasionally place advertisements in the Studios for Yoga classes, workshops and retreats taking place outside the Studios (“Third Party Events”). I acknowledge that none of the PYS or PYK Entities are responsible for the administration of such Third Party Events.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I have read and understood the above warning concerning the use of the Studios and COVID-19. I hereby choose to accept the risk injury while using the PYS or PYK Entities’ services. I also choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 while using the PYS or PYK Entities’ services. These services are of such value to me that I accept the risk injury, and the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to utilize the PYS or PYK Entities’ services and premises in person rather than arranging for an alternative method of enjoying the same services virtually (e.g. videoconference).
- WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY: I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against the PYS or PYK Entities or their owners, members, managers, agents, successors, assigns, employees, or other representatives in connection with any injuries, or any exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing the PYS or PYK Entities’ services and premises. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen. I understand that this Agreement is, and is intended to be, an absolute bar on any such claim, suit or other action and that it may be pleaded as such.
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and that any claim or dispute that arises under this Agreement, or relating to my use of the PYS Entities’ services, shall be resolved by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association in Seattle, Washington.
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, and that any claim or dispute that arises under this Agreement, or relating to my use of the PYK Entities’ services, shall be resolved by binding arbitration by the Canadian Arbitration Association in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- I understand that any of the PYS or PYK Entities may revoke my right to use any of the Studios at any time.
- I understand that the PYS or PYK Entities may, from time to time, revise the terms of this Agreement, with commercially reasonable efforts to notify me of such revisions by email at the email address provided.
- * PYS or PYK means Pranify Yoga Seattle and Pranify Yoga Kelowna, LLC., Pranify Yoga Online, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors and instructors.